Wednesday, August 31, 2016

                                        Student success statement
              ''Education is the latch key to success in life.''
                                   by:Gordon.B Hinckley


Refection:  What this quote means is that education should be your first thing in life because without it you wouldn't be anyone. Another thing is that there is also going to be obstacles throughout your life and all you have to do is take one step by step and work you way up. Life is gonna be hard but you have to try really hard and earn yourself that key to become someone successful. You should always Choose The Right and you are going to feel very proud of yourself because you never gave up. Something I would do to be a successful person in life is just try my best, ask for help, and never refuse to gave up even when I'm falling apart. My parents would also be the key to success in life because their constantly pushing me to do good in life,study and put all my effort,so that i can be someone important. If I keep doing what I'm doing right now I might even earn the key that I'm suppose to earn which means a new life. You should never give up because then you won't earn the key to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment